We are excited to be that things are getting back to normal after the pandemic!
In our continued efforts to keep you and our team members safe, please read and adhere to the following guidelines until further notice:
- Do not enter the facility if you are displaying any sign of illness including but not limited to: Fever, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, cough, runny nose, etc.
- Masks/Facial Coverings are NOT required in our facility but you are encourged to wear them if it makes you feel more protected.
- Please wash hands thoroughly before exiting restrooms. Also, there is hand sanitizer that can be found throughout the gym.
- Wipe down any equipment you utilize BEFORE and AFTER use with provided cleaning supplies.
TAKE NOTE OF CERTAIN ADJUSTMENTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
- Group X Classes are in session. Please download the CLUBREADY MEMBERS app as booking into classes is required. If you do not already have a login, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get your login sent to you.
- Kid’s Club is NOW OPEN. See a Front Desk Team Member to get your kids signed up!
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I update my billing information?
You can do this easily online on our Member Portal at https://www.clubready.com/cl/worldgym.asp or come to the gym and a Customer Service team member will assist you.
When are classes available to book?
Class bookings for the upcoming week open every Saturday at noon. In the event that a class is full when you attempt to book or are unable to see a class, click on SHOW FULL CLASSES in the upper left hand corner. This will allow you to book onto the waitlist. If waitlisted, you will be moved into class in the event that there are cancellations. If you book a class and later realize you can't attend, please cancel at least 2 hours in advance as a courtesy to those who may be on the waitlist.
Am I able to bring a guest to workout for free?
We currently have Free Day passes for anyone who has not utilized our faciltiy before.
How can I cancel my Membership?
To cancel an account come see one of our Front Desk Staff Members during our open hours to fill out a written notice of cancellation or via certified mail. A 30 day notice required. (If you do not submit the notice 30 days prior to your next bill you will see an additional charge.)
How can I freeze my account?
To freeze an account come see one of our Front Desk Staff Members during our hours of operation.
When will Kids Club reopen?
Kids CLub has reopened and is ready to serve you. Open Monday-Fridau 8:30 AM-11:30 AM and Saturdays from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM. For 1 year to 12 years olds.
If you have any further questions, please visit us at the front desk or email us at email@example.com. Please allow 24-48 business hours for email responses.