We are excited to be open and serving you, OUR VALUED MEMBERS.
In our continued efforts to keep you and our team member safe, please read and adhere to the following guidelines until further notice:
- Do not enter the facility if you are displaying any sign of illness including but not limited to: Fever, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, cough, runny nose, etc.
- Masks/Facial Coverings are required in our facility.
- Practice safe SOCIAL DISTANCING at ALL TIMES. This means staying at least 6 feet away from anyone. We recognize this is not always possible which is why facial coverings are also a necessity.
- Please wash hands thoroughly before exiting restrooms. Also, there is hand sanitizer that can be found throughout the gym.
- Wipe down any equipment you utilize BEFORE and AFTER use with provided cleaning supplies.
TAKE NOTE OF CERTAIN ADJUSTMENTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
- Group X Classes are in session. Please download the CLUBREADY MEMBERS app as booking into classes is required. If you do not already have a login, please email us at email@example.com so we can get your login sent to you.
- Kid’s Club is currently closed but we are hoping to reopen soon.
- Machines with the sign “Machine not in use, please utilize an open machine”, are in place to assist with social distancing.
It is our hopes that we can continue to phase in normalcy as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and cooperation!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I update my billing information?
You can do this easily online on our Member Portal at https://www.clubready.com/cl/worldgym.asp or come to the gym and a Customer Service team member will assist you.
When are classes available to book?
Class bookings for the upcoming week open every Saturday at noon. In the event that a class is full when you attempt to book or are unable to see a class, click on SHOW FULL CLASSES in the upper left hand corner. This will allow you to book onto the waitlist. If waitlisted, you will be moved into class in the event that there are cancellations. If you book a class and later realize you can't attend, please cancel at least 2 hours in advance as a courtesy to those who may be on the waitlist.
Am I able to bring a guest to work out for free?
We currently do not have a FREE guest pass.
How can I cancel my Membership?
To cancel an account email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or come see one of our customer service team members during our open hours. 30 day notice required.
How can I freeze my account?
To freeze an account email us at email@example.com, or come see one of our customer service team members during our open hours.
When will Kid’s Club reopen?
As of right now, we are working on getting our Kid's Club opened soon. Please stay posted on our Social Media platforms weekly for any announcements regarding this.
If you have any further questions, please visit us at the front desk or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24-48 business hours for email responses.