Group Low Intensity Exercise Protocol
(as per December 9, 2020 update from the Order of the Provincial Health Officer of British Columbia).
- Minimum 2M spacing marked in and outside class (line up).
- Hand sanitization at entry door of group fitness studio.
- UVC sanitization in HVAC system.
- No fans.
- Room and equipment fogged with disinfectant after every class.
- Instructor will wear a mask at all times and not participate in class. Only verbal
instruction to assist and motivate.
- Instructor is responsible to guide and direct members on cleaning, picking and
replacing equipment. (One member at a time.)
Member responsibility: (after answering all 3 Covid questions at entry to the building)
- Pre-register for classes.
- Enter and exit in single file manner at instructor guidance.
- Physical distance in line up and in studio.
- Arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before class start.
- Wear mask at all times. (May lower to chin once on a safe zone mark.)
- Hand sanitize prior to entering class.
- Clean equipment before and after use.
- Respect all rules and instructions.
- Arrive to class fully changed and ready.
- Must keep water in their own safe zone area.