Due to the recent announcement by the Prime Minister regarding the COVID 19 situation all accounts are suspended indefinitely.
Please follow our social media - Facebook and Instgram for updates
TEMPORARY SHUTDOWN OF WORLD GYM BURPENGARY
The Queensland Government has announced the temporary shutdown of non-essential services, which includes us as a gym. This means that the gym will close from today - 23/03/2020 @ 12 pm and re-open on a date yet to be determined. The Barbell Café will remain open for takeaway meals and beverages only. Meal Home delivery coming soon.
How does this affect your membership?
- ALL Direct Debit Memberships (including Kids World users) will now be suspended with no charges payable.
- ALL Paid up Front Memberships (including Kids World users) will have the amount of time we are closed added to their membership when we re-open.
- ALL World Gym Athletics Memberships will now be suspended with no charges payable.
- If you are currently paying a suspension fee then this will stop for the duration of the closure.
- If you are a Personal Training client then you will be contacted by your Personal Trainer to arrange suspension of payments.
I would like to thank all of our valuable members for their support and determination to keep training and staying healthy.
World Gym Burpengary have contingency plans in place to hopefully keep as many staff employed as possible and members engaged in regular exercise over for the duration of this closure including affordable healthy meal delivery, outdoor training and online videos and coaching support to look after our loyal member base. 😊
We’ve got this folks! You can expect us to be back as soon as possible and with a plan to make us even better than before.
If you have any questions please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com