World Gym Bunbury Kids World Opening Hours
Monday to Friday Mornings: 8.00 am – 12.00 pm
Monday to Thursday Evenings: 4.00 pm – 6.45 pm
Saturday Morning: 8.00 am – 11.30 am
Kids World Contact Information
Contact – Cassidy Goff (Creche supervisor) – 0413 914 270
Welcome to World Gym Bunbury Kids World
KidsWorld is offered to assist in making your workout as productive and convenient as possible for both you and your children. Our room offers a varied and stimulated program for all children from 6 weeks, up to 12 years of age. Our professional staff members are more than happy to assist with any queries and suggestions you may have. However, there are certain guidelines that should be brought to your attention. We request that you take the time to read these and follow them to ensure we are able to provide you and your children with the best service possible. If you have any further queries or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact our KidsWorld Supervisor – Cassidy Goff.
Enrolments and bookings
All the children using our KidsWorld must have an up to date and completed enrolmentform at the time of their first visit. Bookings are essential and must be made. Bookings can be made up to one week in advance.
Further information about our KidsWorld can be found under KidsWorld link.
Rules and Regulations
These Rules and Regulations are in place to ensure that we protect the rights of the members and ensure that you can achieve your results in a pleasant, motivating and non judgemental environment.
- Members must wear covered foot wear and clean respectable, gym attire.
- Towels must be used at all times when using equipment and stretch area
- Sexual or racial harassment or harassment or intimidation of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Profanity, excessive noise, excessive grunting or yelling will not be tolerated.
- Theft of any kind will be reported to the police.
- Dropping of weights is not allowed - excessive and deliberate dropping of weights will result in the member being asked to vacate the gym.
- All weights, plates, dumbbells, barbells and other equipment used, shall be returned to its rack, stand or place of origin after use.
- All members must respect the staff and other members, and be courteous of their rights and privileges whilst on premises.
- Entering the facility under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Partaking in any illegal action or activity within the World Gym Boundaries, including the car park, is strictly prohibited.
- Spitting, vandalism or unruly behaviour will not be tolerated.
All correspondence in relation to the World gym Rules and Regulations can be directed to the attention of the shift manager on duty or emailed to email@example.com
World Gym Management