- Challenge yourself to climb the racquetball ladder!
- The racquetball ladder is a great way to meet new players and play competitive games.
- Play at least once a week or be dropped to the bottom of the ladder.
- Points and position are carefully tracked to determine the playoff tournament.
"Flex" Leagues - flexibility in scheduling the day and time to play a match against your weekly scheduled opponent.
- Consists of 8 to 10 players and/or teams.
- Length of league depends o the number of players entered.
- Each player/team will play every other player/team one time.
- Point system ins used. All three games are played.
- Final points determine the playoff tournament.