Live your passion for fitness and become a Personal Trainer
If you are passionate about helping people reach their health and fitness goals and want to choose your own hours or be your own boss, becoming a nationally qualified Personal Trainer is a great fit. We are an accredited Campus with the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers one of the leading fitness education providers in Australia – Allowing you to get real world experience in a real campus with real fitness professionals.
Face-to-Face on Campus Program
The Complete Personal Trainer^ program offers you an interactive hands-on approach to learning, giving you the knowledge and skills you need to assess clients and tailor exercise programs to reach their individual goals.
So what’s different about this course?
- Practical is delivered in a real gym and not in classrooms, ensuring that students receive the highest levels of practical training and industry experience whilst undertaking their studies.
- Students obtain their education from qualified, leading Personal Trainers and business owners and operators who are currently working in the industry and have years of operational experience.
- The course combines online theory that can be completed in your own time and practical training days that provide students with a real-life understanding of the industry
What does this mean for you the students?
The course structure and delivery method facilitates the following student outcomes:
- Students are more prepared to enter the industry at graduation and do not require retraining upon employment
- The training model ensures that students are more employable upon graduation
- Throughout their studies, students obtain a real-life understanding of how the industry works
- Students have a sounding board to guide them
The Australian Institute of Personal Trainers’ nationally accredited Complete Personal Training Program will equip you with the knowledge and skills required to start your fitness career
To find out more information, check out www.aipt.edu.au or enquire at the front desk.